So I noticed I have a few pet peeves. Well, I know it makes me human. Who doesn't get frustrated over silly things? Fact is - mine are way more important than your's. :) Ok - seriously. I have always wanted to write a book about my pet peeves. I'm no starving, closet-wannabe author at all. I just thought it could make for a funny book. I also have an idea for a pregnancy book for men. So many books about pregnancy are for the women. Let's face it - when your wife starts carrying that baby, EVERYTHING changes. But that's for my book (or another blog entry). Anyway, I thought I would just throw a few of my current pet peeves up, cuz I got nothing better to say right now, except that I wonder how much longer we have to deal with the "Rex Grossman experiment".
- Don't give me butter straight from the fridge to spread on my toast. It's just not going to work. You're only option is to cut wafer thin slices and lay them strategically on your bread. At a restaurant, forget about it. In those little plastic cups??? You're screwed.
- If you drive an SUV or a truck that has the spare tire on the back, and over that same spare tire you have a cover of some sort with a word or more, could you please straighten it? Come on - can't you tell that "HONDA" tilted at a 49º angle make you look lazy? It takes about 5 minutes to fix - find the time, Marty McFly.
- Toothpaste works much better when it's pliable. In that regard, put the cap back on. Thanks.
- When you leave the house, not only should you have a destination, you should also have a decent idea how to reach that destination. Don't make it up as you go along. And if you really have to, don't make it up as you drive on a major avenue in front of me.
- The first personal computers came out in the 70's. That's over 30 years ago - one generation and then some. How many people have still not come in contact with a computer? And why are they calling me for help every day? I'm going to take a wild stab and say you still have some digital clock in your house that is not programmed to the correct time.
Now playing: "Your Attention Please" by Blue Man Group
Post a Comment